General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

India Roaming or call divertion option

Hi I need help in knowing how to have the call divert option if someone in canada tries to call me while i travelled to india on visit. I do not want to miss the important calls from canada. Can anyone suggest me on having the active canada number du...

Thanvika by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How the contest winners are chosen

I've been entering into 1 year free service contest + several other fido extras contest for over a year and without missing a day from entering however have not won a single time unluckily, so just wondering if this is even worth an effort. Not sure ...

Unbelievable

I was told that I have 1000 minutes international so when I called my friend in other country “international”I was billed $170.I called Fido to ask why I was charged $170The Fido staff told me that the country that’s I called it’s not from the list, ...

Elhaddaoui by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No call back from Win team!!!!!!!!

My son and I were lucky enough to get a call from win back team with an amazing offer. Took the offer only to find out that the right plan was not applied to my account. My son's account is absolutely fine but mine is not reflecting the offer. I swit...

Geordi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes