General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! When can an employee of Walmart Upgrade to new phone

Hi I work at a Walmart and we have a special in the electronics that if you bring your own phone you can get a new phone and a good plan. We tried to do that but I am on disability and do not have a credit card and I have not had any other cellphone ...

Shann_69 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido is scamming new customers on first bill

I recently received my first bill and I have activated 2 lines.  According to what I was sold I would be 20.46$+tax for the first line per month and 34$ for the second line.  My first bill cycle was split into partial and full periods. Instead of app...

jkhanna92 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No Live-Chat Transcript

Hello, I have not recieved a copy of my transcript from Live-Chat for my first conversation with Fido Live-Chat but I have been able to recieve ones afterwards. Is it at all possible to request to resend the first Live-Chat? I have read on the forums...

aberkhiem by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid: Register a new Credit card!

Assistance required:   Impossible to manage any aspect of one's Prepaid account on fido.ca anymore. Need to register a new Credit Card, and despite name & address matching the account name, when attempting to add via the automated system (611), it tr...

MCB_52 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes