General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Forward to voicemail

I was trying to change the number of rings before cake go to voicemail. Now my voicemail does not work at all. When I don't answer, the caller gets the message "sorry, I csnnot complete that call"I believe I need to redirect callers to voicemail but ...

bheym by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call forwarding disable error

I am trying to turn off my call forwarding number but I am not able to turn off and it's unknown number. I tried*#21# and ##002# but again when I see my call forwarding setting it shows the number . I want to deactivate my call forwarding immediately...

Mahendar1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Negative balance in account

After cancelling my services I have negative balance in my account however I can't receive a check since I left Canada. How can I get the amount refunded to my credit card which was used for automatic payments?

testo13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling customer service problem

*611 & 18884813436 do not work.  I get that number cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again.   Ok, so how do we call customer service now??

Pantharen67 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! App login issue with Ecosia browser

Hey. It's come to my attention that I can't log in anymore in the Fido mobile application since the login page got changed.   After some testing, I found that my browser Ecosia just shows a blank page after pressing the "Login" button from the applic...

Snowius by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes