General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cancel Fido Device Protection

Hello,    How do I cancel the monthly Fido Device Protection? I've been waiting for a call agent for 30 minutes with no luck and can't find a way to cancel it online.   Thanks,Matt

Splitty88 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

change home address

HiI wanted to change my home address online, but I didn't receive the 6-digit number, could you please help me? 

habil1364 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Roam - international

I'm temporarily in Japan and Fido sent me messages about Fido Roam - international. I did not say yes to the plan, but Fido gave me the bill including the international plan. I would like to refuse the plan. How to refuse it?

Keigo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid card doesnt work

Dear Fido Customer Service,I am writing to express my disappointment with the prepaid card service I received from Fido. I have always been satisfied with the service provided by your company. However, my recent experience has left me feeling frustra...

TakHingLO by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes