cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will FIDO send me a SIM card after switching?

sbeven
I'm a participant level 2

Hello! Back on December 9th I switched online from my previous Koodo line to Fido. I wanted to keep my previous phone number and I found a guide on this site to switch. I followed it and received the text from Koodo about the transfer and replied "Yes". I haven't had cell service for a few days now because my Koodo service cut off and I haven't received any SIM card in the mail.

Was Fido supposed to send me one? I've been checking through all my emails from Fido but can't find any information about them confirming that they will send me a physical SIM or eSIM voucher. The only emails I have received have been the account setup confirmation, the welcome to fido emails, and an email with my first bill payment (Yes I've checked my spam/junk folder already). My phone is an iPhone 13 if that matters.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sbeven , welcome to the community. Yes, fido will send you a Sim card by physical mail or courier.   Keep an eye on your postal box. 

sbeven

Hello just as an update I still haven't received my SIM card yet

Hello @sbeven,

Sorry to hear that! 

You're welcome to contact us over the methods shown here and we'll be more than happy to help.