General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

No data during storm (power outtage)

Prior to the afternoon storm sweeping through north of Laval, the power went out. I wanted to check on things using my phone.    Status was 3 of 4 bars, LTE  But text messaging did not work;Web sites did not loadApps connected to the web did not work...

DarthSnoozer by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Free gift for switching to Fido

Hi,  I recently switched to Fido about two months ago at a physical Fido store. The person helping me said that he can give me free items for switching but I still have to pay for it and it will come off my bill next time. So, I got a wireless charge...

gilemarcos by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set up Service Fee and Ask Jack

I have been with Fido for 20 years + and have 5 phones with them as we run a business. It is ridiculous that I would recieve a set up fee when I have been a customer of thiers for so long, with so many phones and pay on time! I called to have this fe...

JanHobman by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Rude Customer Service agent

Hi Everyone! Today is July/13/2023, I called Fido about the US-Canada calling plan which is offered at Costco Wireless, but it is not advertised on the  Fido website. The guy was very rude and was also telling me that we don't know anything about it....

dreamarup by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming Charges inside Canada 🍁

This post is to see how many people had the same issue as me. I did travel to Morden (is close to border but still Canada, received 2 calls while was there. Between 2 and 3, them we decide to go to US and crossed the border around 4:05 (we had to pay...

866BC413-0179-473D-A000-B250E5C7D378.png
MirandaJana by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes