General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How do I access my Fido email inbox?

I have a (legitimate) Fido email to SMS/text message advising I have message in my Fido email inbox which I need to read. How do I that inbox?  I know the address format is (mynumber)@fido.ca. How do I unsubscribe to this service when the task at han...

Julie99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! likewise portal issue

hi, i lost my phone and when i open protect.likewize.com/fido and then click on start service request then it redirect to fido.ca/pages website and there are showing error" Something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later. If you...

Bally by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido solution

Need to confirm if this is legit?Can anybody confirm or recieved the same message as me.? 

9463140D-F827-4FAD-A476-22D41A6DDD63.jpeg
Jp1996 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TO THE PRESIDENT OFFICE

Hi Mr Roger Jr PRESIDENT OFFICE I have been waiting for this to get resolved since FEB 2023- Please return my call it is urgent regarding defecctive devices   The kiosk that you sent me to go and replaced defctive phone and ipad over 6 months are  CL...

LORNACHUA by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes