IMG_8142.png

IMG_8141.png

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello JR29,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your account got suspended. However, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services.

I understand you have attempted to use the Promise to Pay option. Unfortunately, I believe you would have needed to have made that arrangement prior to your account getting suspended. If your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension and make a payment arrangement. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

JR29
I'm a participant level 3

Do read the previous thread I posted.. as an international student that's been here only 2 months and still I have no job , how the hell does one expect to pay $600+ unless someone's willing to be generous and help me pay half of that which I highly doubt ... I'm trying to meet days end without having a job right now.. and it's tough at times I go to bed hungry just so I can save up the last $900 I have ..  so ripping me off for $600+ not fair at all. @Cawtau 

Hello again,

Yes, I did read your other post. However, as mentioned, we are not in any position to provide assistance to your issue. The best we can offer is direct you to where you can discuss your situation.

I understand it might be scary to be in your situation. However, if those charges are actually valid, it's not ripping you off. Owning a post-paid service is a responsibility. Did you check to see what the charges were? Have you actually discussed the matter with Credit Operations or customer service?

Cheers

JR29
  • I highly doubt that  you or anyone will be willing to help pay it or even send money therefore that's off the table ... finding a job is hard , I have no income there that's off the table as well. To charge me $678.98 is absurd. So my only options are to take legal action which I don't want to or Fido rectifies this matter ASAP.

• I go to sleep hungry  to save up my money so in case of emergency I have money to buy meds or food. (Its  been 4 days since I have eaten properly)
  • @Cawtau