General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Minutes explained

What is the difference- one plan offers "Unlimited Canada-Wide minutes" and another offers "Unlimited minutes". please explain. Thanks. 

RZ44 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding fraud calls

HiiI am getting calls again and again that myphone will shut down or my services will be suspended. However I paid  my bill on time. Why is that?

Kau3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud HELP URGENT

Hi there, hope everyone is having a good day!  Unfortunately, I have fallen victim to fraud on my account. Over 12 days ago, I logged into my Fido My Account and noticed that there was another line on my account.  At this point there was only little ...

missfranny by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disrespectful Customer service

Their customer service is seriously disrespectful and they don't help you out at all. I have a bill of $300 dollars for some reason and they want me to pay the full amount in one go. Or they will suspend my line. This is seriously the worst company t...

Alvira99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido LTE Speeds

 How am I getting 0.70 mbps in the middle of Cambridge this is insane. Freedom would probably do better than this.

IMG_8120.png
ManavSaini by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes