General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Premium text messages, details in starter kit?

Just wondering what you guys think, should Fido warn clients when they activate their phones about premium text messages and the fees that could be associated, and even more important, how a person can stop them from coming in? I think it would be a ...

Resolved! What makes iPhone such a great device?

I want to know, what makes people love the iPhone so much? Yes there are the ridiculous ammount of apps, but other then that? What makes a person want an iPhone more then a Blackberry or an Android? I personnally have a Blackberry and am also a big f...

Resolved! Call forwarding

Sorry if this question makes me look thick as two short planks   The call forwarding option, should I want to use it and forward calls to my home phone, will I have minutes deducted from the minutes in my plan?

lindam by I'm helpful level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Visual Voice Mail in the US

If I check my Visual Voice Mail on my iPhone in the US, will I be charged for data roaming?     ***Edited to add labels***

10yearfido by I'm an expert level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How much is a replacement SIM?

Specifically, if I need a new microSIM how much do the stores charge? I know I could call Fido, but figured someone here might have an answer.  

10yearfido by I'm an expert level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes