General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Long distance texts

I was sending text messages to my friend who was at the airport, and these were local texts but i sent 2 messages at the time when my friend turned off her phone so she didn't receive them yet. She will probably receive them once she reaches her dest...

NJ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to block receiving $3.00 text

Hi,   I have a prepaid card use on Nokia 6070. I keep receiving this text from 654654 which is $3 each and eats up my airtiem load. Any idea how I can stop receiving txt from this?     ***Edited to add labels***

Resolved! prepaid account & text add on

I have a fido lg gossip. i use it mostly for texting, and have set up a 30 cent per min calling on a prepaid account with 50 cents per day all i want texting. what i am wondering is.... i have it set up so long texts become "images" cuz they were not...

jayn by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BBM overseas

If i used my bbm  service in lebanon, but did not use the internet, texting or calls there, would I get charged?     ***Edited to add labels***

Shireene by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Iphone Main Button Not working

So the only Button on my Iphone does not work. Contract does not expire till 2011 Nov.   I suppose I am out of warranty, since my phone is older than one year.   But thing is I babied my phone, no damage. How is it fair that phone does even last one ...

Ghostrider by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes