General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Bill payment due date changes

My original bill payment due date was the 27th of each month and has been for the past few months but it appears that for this cycle, Fido has changed this date to the 22nd. I was under the impression that the due dates are supposed to stay fixed bas...

Ike38 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Order not arrived at store

I made an order for a new device. Fido says "Order is awaiting store confirmation". The store from where I am supposed to pick up says "we haven't received such an order".  Both sides expect me (their customer) to resolve the deadlock.  Anyone here w...

1fidouser by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Customer service!

I have been a FIDO customer for close to ten years. Two days ago I contacted FIDO's impersonal  customer service and arranged for a "call back" Ttonight at 7:00 I recieved a text from FIDO at 6:30pm reminding me of the call back and telling me that I...

malcar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Didn't receive Refer a Friend credit

Hi,I referred my friend last December, and when I contacted the Fido team about the credit on April 2023, they told me that it is under investigation, and till now no response. How can I avail myself of this credit? Can someone help?

leeyus by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes