General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Network 4g unavaible

Hello,   I accidently dropped my phone on a solid surface and afther this my  4g network is disconnected.  There is no way i can manually connect to the 4g network. There is only the network on wi-fi connections that i still can connect too.   I'd li...

frederick by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can you charge you upgrade cost to your account?

My company is paying for my upgrade, but won't have company credit card with me on pick up day. Can the cost of my upgrade be billed to my account for them to pay or will I need to pay it same-day and have my company reimburse me?     ***Edited to ad...

stephanieb by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What does 'In Progress' mean?

I was just wondering what it meant that my iPhone 5 reservation is labeled as "In Progress". Does that mean that Fido has the phone in stock? Does it mean that we are waiting for more inventory from Apple? Just trying to ballpark how long of a wait i...

mike45 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes