General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Voicemail Issue- Dials to Not in Service Tone

I have tried to access my voicemail on my blackberry for the past hour.  My phone dials as usual and 'voicemail' pops up on the screen, then I get a 'not in service' tone and a 'call failed' notice.  My phone is calling out to other numbers. As fido ...

FUsr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unlimited Long Distance

If you add unlimited long distance to a plan with limited airtime minutes, are you still beholden to that plan's airtime minutes, or do they become unlimited.   It's unclear from the site's description which says "Make and receive as many calls as yo...

opus1one1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using internet outside of your area

Hello,   I was wondering if anyone knew if there is any extra charges to use internet when you're not in your "zone"?    Thank you!     ***Edited to add labels***

SYH by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade

how do i go about upgrading my phone even though i just got one.       ***Edited to add labels***