General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Blackberry data on iPhone 5?

Hi all,   I am currently using a blackberry on fido, with the bb data plan.  I would like to switch to an iphone 5 and from time to time use my blackberry using a sim adapter.  My question is can I leave my bb data on or will it automatically get tak...

Resolved! unlock iphone4 after porting from Fido to Rogers

After 12+ relatively happy years with Fido, I am considering porting to Rogers.  Currently have 2 lines, with agreements expiring in Mar 2013 and Jan 2014.  I understand that the ecf will be waived if all the conditions are met.  My question is regar...

doghouse by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call Display and Call Display with Name Display

So whats the difference?  I looked on the website and this is what it says    Call Display with Name Display lets you see the incoming caller's phone number and NAME on yourphone's display even if they're not in your address book. So you'll always kn...

annaiva by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how can I view my usage

how can i view my ussage? I just sign up with a contract less than a week ago and I just want to make sure I am not overusing my phone... 611 wouldnt help because it says that i have made a change to my account this month and so I cant view the bill,...

annaiva by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes