General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Can I buy an iPhone 5 without change my plan?

I have 3 years agreement from this february, I want to buy an iphone 5, how much should I pay for it without changing my plan? After I buy iphone 5, is it unlocked or locked?     ***Edited to add labels***

chenfengli by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! emails and relaying

I have 2 email accounts , one hotmail and one outlook express. When I try to respond to or forward my emails sometimes it won 't do it and puts up a message "cannot relay" is roughly what the message is. I get this more often now to the point where I...

tractor by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Voice Travel Pack Long Distance Call?

Let's say I purchase the $25 US Voice Travel Pack for 40 minutes. Would there be Long Distance call charges if I call Canada or Asia? Is the 40 minutes only for local calls at the destination?   It shows "make/receive calls from the U.S. ( includes P...

arashi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to find my nymber in line?

Hi   I ordered the iphone 5 by calling fido 10 days ago.  keep getting emails saying my phone is on back order. When I sign in with my account I cant see what is my nymber in line. i wonder if there is a way to do that.     ***Edited to add labels***

vagus by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes