General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Thank you

I would like to say thank you to Carmen, for outstanding service and really professional communication skills. I was calling Fido with the reason to cancel my service and in 15 minutes, Carmen had convinced me not to only stay with Fido but also sign...

Andrew11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to activate monthly plan on phone?

Hey guys, I just ordered a Galaxy S3 with a 2 year contract over the phone and it should be here in a couple days or so. But I forgot to ask the rep how I would activate the phone when it gets here. She gave me a temporary cell number so do I just po...

pszet0 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancelation/New phone

Hi, my 2 year contract ends this October and I was wondering. Can I cancel my plan during the early 6 months? And if I can't cancel, can I get a free phone upgrade in April (When my 6 months is) and leave fido in October with the new phone?     ***Ed...

Rabuyah by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Usage - Billed sent: What is this?

When I look at my bill summary, I was charged $21.50 under 'Messages' where it said 'Billed - sent' for 86 messages. What was this additional charge for? I have an unlimited text messaging plan from Canada to anyhere in Canda and internationally so I...

SetZ by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes