General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Moving to other country temporally, what my options?

Hello everyone !!! I'm moving to Australia and I don't know for how long exactly ,it could be something between 3-12 months. I saw FIDO travel packs and obviously it will cost much more then if  ill get prepaid cards there. I don't want to pay 60$ ev...

tims111 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Airtime balance question

Hello Ive been with fido for one month on the 10 dollar a month 30 cents per minute plan. I have just refilled my account for another month and when I did this I had $6.15 of airtime balance then it said :     "New airtime balance $16.15" which makes...

braedenp4 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Death threats!

Hi everyone, recently a guy texted me continously (wrong number) so I replied to him with some vulgarities to tell him to knock it off, now he just doesn't want to leave me alone!   He said he's able to find out my name...address...with Fido because ...

Ethanng by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ordering Nexus 4 through a Fido Agent

hey to the people who ordered their nexus thru a fido rep on the phone, how long did it take to receive the phone? The fido rep told me I would get it today because they had the phone in stock and would process it asap on Monday. Should I call Fido a...

jmak by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes