General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! How to check used voice minutes from a dumb phone?

Hello.I was wondering if I can check used voice minutes from a dumb phone by dialing a special number?Also, is there a list of special numbers that I can dial to get additional information?I know about *28 to check the balance.Is there anything else?...

slishnevsky by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary Suspension

What services exactly are included / not included in the temporary suspension. i.e. are services like incoming calls, text, and voicemail left active to be billed to your account when you have a temporary suspension? If not, what services are include...

MsSheila by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have a contact number for an actual person?

Hello, i have been having problems with our account since January 2022We've spent over 30 hours on the phone with Fido since then We upgraded our plans in March 2023 and they screwed up the billingWe have been waiting since March for them to correct ...

sekwebb by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes