General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido roaming within Canada

I will be driving through some areas on the east coast where Rogers/Fido does not have coverage (as per their coverage map).  Will my Fido phone switch over to Bell (that does have coverage) in these areas and will there be any roaming charges if so?

deleted by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

eSIM Card not recognized by my iphone

Hey Fido Community, Lost my previous phone which had my SIM card in it, so I suspended my Fido service.  Contacted Fido and they charged me 10 bucks for a new SIM card. Received the replacement SIM card and reactivated my Fido service. Fido sent me a...

jpang1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst service ive ever seen

Fido is the worst company ive dealt with. They have been extremely rude and disrespectful whenever my wife tries to do anything with the account. Just today when she questioned why they decided to cut our internet with no notice or reason they just e...