General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Poor Response timing

Just had a long hour chat with a chat-representative. Unfortunately, the response time was so poor. For every response I had to send a message and wait for 3 minutes. ( Some portion it is understood agent has to be away for searching more information...

Resolved! Did not receive a confirmation email!

I completed my phone order on 22 Dec 2021 but till now (25 Dec 2021) I still have not received any confirmation email or anything like that. Is there a way for me to know that my order is being processed? Or can Fido send me a confirmation email?Than...

Resolved! Bad efficiency

I had returned my cell phone 2 weeks ago and until now they are still processing my case! What make you guys so slow!You ruined my chance to sign a new phone during Christmas!    

tulipwhh by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my credit after cancelling my account?

I cancelled my phone account with Fido on Black Friday, Nov 26, 2021, but my billing date is on the 22nd of each month, and I paid for the full month (Nov 23 - Dec 22). It is now Dec 25, and my credit or the bill that should show a credit has not pop...

jgrsnts by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes