General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Extra Charge Bill

Hello, I received my second fido bill and when I looked the value to pay I was in shock. My plan is 6GB for 50$ and I used more 6GB like a extra data, so ok, I agree I need to pay more for this, maybe more 50$, even 100$, but never 500$ for just 6GB,...

Resolved! Excess Bill

Hai i am jithin varghese, i got my first month bill as 143 $.During the the time sim activations, the coustomer service executive said that they select 40 dollar plan per month and waveoff setup fees as part of student consideration. But the bill is ...

Help

Since becoming a client in 2021 I cannot get help! 3 HARD credit checks were done in my name which crippled my credit. I have excellent credit and I was denied elsewhere because of fidos hard checks! Which was their mistake only onc check should have...

Service message free data

I got a text with a link saying I could get an extra 10 Gigs of data free each month. It looks official but I'm wondering if it's fake. Anyone else get this? It was sent from a four digit account 4745 is this legit?