General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! data cancellation for blackberry curve 9300

hi im new to fido forum, so can someone please help me that'd be great! :] how to cancel data plan from fido because i accidently clicked the data plan  and i dont know how to cancel it??? on blackberry curve 9300     ***Edited to add labels***

Avinash2258 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid Talk & Text for 10¢ Plan

I'm trying to understand how it works: Since the plan is $10 a month (+0.75 9-1-1 fee), I need to refill at least $10.75 that month and  every text and minute is deducted from that balance? At the end of the month, if I don't use any of the services ...

Moocakes by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What is the Expiry date for Prepaid addons?

Im using fido prepaid services and the rate for each text is now 25 cent/text, which is absolutly riduculous. I plan to add the 5 dollar text add on for 250 but i have no idea when it will expire . Will it end one month after i purchase it or will it...

TeaTime by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

on-line billing

Hi, I cannot access my on-line bill. I have problems every time I try to access it. I can access my account but it does not give me the option to view my bill. I called about the this 3 weeks ago and the service rep I spoke to said that it was becaus...

budcat by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes