General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Problem s with upgrading my device

Hello. I just placed an order to upgrade my device. When placing the order at the last step, I got a message that informed me of something wrong with the website, and trying several minutes later.  I tried to place a new order and was told the previo...

mudufish by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was put on backorder

Hi.I'd upgraded my plan and device (to S20 FE) online here on fido.ca on November 27th 2021.I also made a downpayment for the device of $135 to reduce monthly cost.After that I received an e-mail notification that my payment was updated. As of now I ...

agits by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Victim of fraud!!

I have been a victim of fraud and have not received any support from fido!!!Last week I realized that someone hacked into my account and ordered and received two iPhone 11 phones with a total value of more than $3500. I immediately called fido and in...

sadeghianv by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

no confirmation email

Hi, I ordered a new phone on the morning of November 27 and still have not received a confirmation email as of this evening on November 30th. How long should this typically take? I read 24-48 hours in a different forum post, but I'm well beyond that ...

jacobv33 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes