cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase and discount removed

kirkland77
I'm a participant level 3

From November 2023 to March 2024, I tried to explain to FIDO that the money of $56 for the service was paid to the account specified by them. They blamed me for everything. My blood pressure jumped to 160-170.

And yet I managed to explain.

But FIDO simply increased it by $5; service fee.

Then it proposed plan $45; for 90GB. I agreed on the condition that the $10 discount that I had before would remain.

I don't need 90 MB since I use 2-3 MB maximum.

It turned out that this was just a money grab for a service that I didn’t need since the discount was removed from me.

I want to leave FIDO, but suddenly it turned out that it was not a new phone that they offered me for $10; per month I have to pay more than $1000.

And do you want me to recommend such a company to my friends?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoValerie

Hey @kirkland77

We're truly sorry to hear about this, as we always aim to be transparent with our offers and their prices. 
Our goal is to offer great promotions that make our customers happy, so this doesn't sound like the experience we hope to provide.

Please contact us via one of the methods listed here so we can access your account and look into this further. 

kirkland77

Your sweet words and “Your call is very important to us” are not about FIDO.

I've had a very bad experience with FIDO lately. At the beginning, they simply increased my price by $5 because “It’s such a business”. Then they couldn’t find my bank transfer for 5 months.

And now they offered me a contract of 90GB for $45, I agreed with the condition that my discount-bonus of $10 that was before would remain.

As a result, they simply removed the bonus and increased the price. No one wants to understand it. I don't need such service. I want to leave FIDO, but they won’t let me go, because I took a phone that cost $10 a month and now it has jumped to $1300.

I don’t believe that you will find out, but I’ll give you my account number *********.

I’m just wondering what your words are worth.