General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! device repair and adding line

Broken phone screen damaged wanted to get my husband a phone and I thought I would upgrade mine to the new TCL and he can have my repaired old TCL and then set up a family line I have device protection for my TCL 20s would that be possible and what a...

Resolved! SMS with URL from Fido employee

I saw a local number saying that I could get a new phone and he claims to be a Fido employee. He also said my first name. When clicked on the link, it leads to a page with the location and postal code of the local store. It also says clicked here to ...

50E39CC0-7F9D-4C15-AF9A-198BF17969B9.jpeg
5k3m by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

need separate logins? really? can't merge

signed up for fido cell in store after having internet for years.  I figured it would merge with my internet account (which has auto pay). Next thing I know, I'm getting an overdue noticed. I log in and only see my internet, can't view mobile.After p...

Nnoyed by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call and delivery wait time

Hello, So today I decided to call customer services. And waited on the line for 2Hrs 37minutes and nobody answered. I decided to hang up and call it a day. The wait time for customer service is unacceptable. I also ordered a phone on the 6th of Janua...

Joekhalil89 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Terrible Service : ongoing issues

Hello, I am a first time customer of Fido. I have my internet and mobile with Fido. Due to their poor instructions over the phone, they have now over charged me almost $2000. I have called about 20 times to resolve this issue. I have been told many t...

camillerosa by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes