General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Documents required for Phone purchase

Hello Fido Community!   I'm looking for some help! For a long while now, i've been trying to purcahse a new phone on Fido with the 2 year contract. I tried to purchase the IPhone XR around a month ago, but I couldn't buy it because they've asked me t...

No data connection at the shopping mall??!!!

I am using 2 lines (mobile plans). Today I went to Metrotown in Burnaby and both lines got no data. First I thought it was my phone, but my daughter's iphone didn't work either. There were lots of people since it was busy Saturday. I don't think it w...

SeanLee77 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 10G data bonus 2023

Got a text message offering 10GB monthly data bonus at no extra cost. Is there a expiration date on the bonus? Or does it mean Fido can take the 10GB away at anytime it wants to?

XMMUV by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Customer service

I have tablet plan. Which I want to cancel. It's been 3 months I am paying since I can't cancel it. Fido store doesn't cancel it. Customer service very bad asking to call back. I have only tablets with them and on tablet you can't receive phone call ...

Brijmohay by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Customer Service

After being on hold repeatly and speaking with three customer service reps I requested to speak with a supervisor and waited on hold again .I finally spoke with a supervisor and discussed my bill, an agreement was reached and I paid my a bill right u...

Jimmack88 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes