General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Chinese (or else) recorded call almost everyday !

Almost everyday, I am receiving a recorded call in Chinese (or else) ! This has been for months, now. Anybody else receiving this annoying call ? Every time, the source calling number is different. No way to stop this ?

PCIMPOTS by I'm a participant level 2
  • 56 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Why does Fido not offer 5G?

I understand that Rogers flanker services do not yet offer 5G. But why not?  Fido is a complete phone service and should provide 5G to all of its customers, we already have LTE so using that as a placebo excuse by saying you are improving that doesn'...

Orb2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

New iPhone Blacklisted

I purchased a new iPhone through the Fido webiste and the phone was shipped directly to my home.Then, later that evening I received an email that the pin on my Fido account was reset - I never recalled setting a pin on my Fdo account.  Then, I tried ...

yvr_ryan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating number

I want to deactivate my number since i won’t be back to Canada until fall season. Is there any way to deactivate it before my next bill due date?

Yoseph by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Customer Support is disappointing

If you ever need customer service... I feel bad for you.   They not only couldn't resolve a simple issue (been over 2 months already), but they also fail to be fully transparent. Issue with an XTRA contest from November 2021. They claim they will get...

lixo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes