General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Multiple issues with adding lines

I am an existing Fido customer. I had my own plan and called in to inquire about adding two lines for my brother and dad for the black friday deal 30gb/$34. I asked the rep if my plan could also be changed to this, which they agreed. They also then t...

Resolved! Fido giving new customers better deals than loyal customers?

I have been with fido for more than 3 years but I see that they offer new customers plans with more data but lower rates. I am wondering why I am not able to get that same plan when I go into change plan in my account. Fido messages me time to time t...

mecola by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I migrate from postpaid to prepaid plan?

Hi,I wish to migrate from my postpaid plan to prepaid plan. I need guidance on the below queries. Appreciated.1. What are the steps to migrate? Whom and where to contact?2. Is there any charge associated for the migration, if so how much? Is it one t...

Khushibts by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes