General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Poor service & fees overcharge.

I have been a customer with fido for more than 8yrs and within the yrs it's been a decline of poor services ...I had to go to a third party to get the best deals for my phone last yrs  because no one in fido was willing to listen and understand custo...

aabdourahman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Insane Overcharge

I came to philippines dec 5th...never used any canadian data...had to turn on data at times mostly for just a few minutes...yet was charged 182.bucks...i am stranded and last bill was 276.64 in charges...i assumed if you only used a few minutes of da...

Ocambeach by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Highier bill with hidden charge

An agent gave me plan for international calls which was .03cent/min for 3 months and after that it would be .05 cents/months.So I was ok with that plan but after few months  when bill popped up something went wrong and I tried more than a month to co...

Ahmed17 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

very poor customer service and supervisor i ever see

customer service is very very  poor, i can not wait to get out of my contract. tired of calling support and they dont even listen, supervisor is busy and will get back to you 24-48 hrs. contacted twice, i feel like i am wasting my time .lesson learne...

kdpal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes