Refund --> Reversal: Returned Payment Charge

I'm a Participant Level 1 bharat129
I'm a Participant Level 1

Refund --> Reversal: Returned Payment Charge

Hi Team,

My plan was cancelled on 01-Jan-2019 and final bill was generated on Jan-29.
The customer rep told me not to pay any bill which got generated on Dec-29. But Fido deducted 25$ 3 times (total 75$) as below from my credit card which was having some issue to deduct the money.

Reversal: Returned Payment Charge
Jan 17
Jan 24
Jan 24

Please reverse all these charges as your customer rep told me not to pay any amount till final bill gets generated.

Regards,
Bharat

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund --> Reversal: Returned Payment Charge

Hey @bharat129,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand your confusion as you were advised to wait for the final invoice before making a payment.

However, the $25 administration fee is charged when registered to pre-authorized payments and we try to process a payment which is refused for different reasons by the Financial Institution. If there are insufficient funds on the first withdrawal attempt, 1 more attempt will be made 7 days later and an administration fee is charged after the second failed attempt.

I'll send you a PM to have a closer look at your account.

Talk soon!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Refund --> Reversal: Returned Payment Charge

Hey @bharat129,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand your confusion as you were advised to wait for the final invoice before making a payment.

However, the $25 administration fee is charged when registered to pre-authorized payments and we try to process a payment which is refused for different reasons by the Financial Institution. If there are insufficient funds on the first withdrawal attempt, 1 more attempt will be made 7 days later and an administration fee is charged after the second failed attempt.

I'll send you a PM to have a closer look at your account.

Talk soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2