General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How do I escalate my customer service issue?

I am having a customer service nightmare with Fido. I have made multiple calls to customer service and no action has been taken. My issue has now persisted for well over three weeks and five phone calls. Fido had promised to contact me days ago, and ...

aanderson by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing a phone but not changing the plan

Hi,I have two connections in my plan with our own devices. and we both are being able to pay $10 less than what the plan is because of some discount in our contract and I believe we are in the middle of the contract. The phone I am planning to buy th...

rajeshc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid/auto-top-up problems

Hi, Although I'm on a text-and-talk prepaid plan ($12 for 50 texts and 50 minutes, both local), all my calls and outgoing texts are being charged at the pay-per-use rate ($0.60 per min or text), regardless of whether I'm over or under the monthly lim...