General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido Refer-A-Friend

i referred my sister to fido from decembre 2020 , How come Me and my siste not received $50  from fido credit   ? 

hoalan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International minutes Overused|| Huge Monthly bill charge

Hello Fide Team, I am writing this message about the recent monthly bill with Fido. I have a monthly plan of $105 that includes 10GB data and 1000 international minutes. last month i dint keep track of the international minutes and i ended up crossin...

Sumit4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer

Hi I have a concern I have moved out of fido on 21 Jan and got a call back from win back team and I accepted the dark on 23 Jan and they didn't process it correctly after many phone calls and messages I got call back from fido win back team on 16 feb...

Aj37 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Discount

Hi There,I am missing a discount on my last 2 bills on one of my lines. There should be a $10 discount on the third line that was added. The live chat doesn't work so I am posting here to see how I get this fixed. Thanks

ScottMc10 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes