Worst customer service ever

SOLVED
JIhoonlim
I'm a Participant Level 3

I tried to upgrade my phone.

1.after that one of agent tried to get new phone even their warehouse doen't have it.

2. I called again and then i asked about my new phone stats. What did they say? 
I have to wait for 2-3weeks. Why?? I order red color, and they don't have it. So they are doing backorder so i have to wait. But i did't choose any color, the agent choose the red color even they don't have it.

3. I tried to chat another agent to change my stats, and the agent said i chose that color so i have to wait. So i said i did't choose you guys choose that one. And i told him me and my girlfriend order together, but she got it, but i didn't get it. And what did the stupid guy say??!!! ' you order first or she order first?? R u kidding me?? Is that important?? What is that guys thinking??

4. After that day, i chatted with another agent for 1hour and then agent said if i want to exchange, i have to wait until i get new phone then i can exchange, really?? End of chat, the agent said i will get email for shipping information in24-48hours , that was on friday.

guess what? They mailed me on monday 10pm, what is the email saying??? My order is doing backorder.... OMG..

5. One of agent called me in the morning, and then she said if i want to get black color she can do that right now, really?? U guys said i can exchange when i get it, but you guys can change right now???

what is that for??

Thank you soooo much fido!! Good job

Accepted Solution

Re: really hard to exchange my device.... good job FIDO

Solved by Moderator

We sincerely apologize for that @JIhoonlim. That was certainly not our intention!

Have you contacted us for assistance with this since your last post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you there.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
JIhoonlim

i tried to get new device for 1 month and still didn't get it. and i got the other device today.

but guess what? the new device is not turnning on at all... its dead. and they sent to me..

good job fido. even you guys didn't check , its work or not? i couldn't check the phone condition .why?

its not turnning on. not charging at all.. fido doen't have technician to check the device? or they just send the return device?? 

good job FIDO.

We sincerely apologize for that @JIhoonlim. That was certainly not our intention!

Have you contacted us for assistance with this since your last post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you there.

JIhoonlim

really?? take what?? another 1 more month to get device??

I really don't think so. When i get return label after that leave Fido is the best answer for me right now.

Same answer all the time. help me???? thats why you guys sent me the broken device????????????????????

Good job fido.

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Jlhoonlim,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the experience with your recent order.

Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help.

JIhoonlim

fiod help me?? not at all 

leave FIDO when i return the stupid device