Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever

JIhoonlim
I'm a participant level 3

I tried to upgrade my phone.

1.after that one of agent tried to get new phone even their warehouse doen't have it.

2. I called again and then i asked about my new phone stats. What did they say? 
I have to wait for 2-3weeks. Why?? I order red color, and they don't have it. So they are doing backorder so i have to wait. But i did't choose any color, the agent choose the red color even they don't have it.

3. I tried to chat another agent to change my stats, and the agent said i chose that color so i have to wait. So i said i did't choose you guys choose that one. And i told him me and my girlfriend order together, but she got it, but i didn't get it. And what did the stupid guy say??!!! ' you order first or she order first?? R u kidding me?? Is that important?? What is that guys thinking??

4. After that day, i chatted with another agent for 1hour and then agent said if i want to exchange, i have to wait until i get new phone then i can exchange, really?? End of chat, the agent said i will get email for shipping information in24-48hours , that was on friday.

guess what? They mailed me on monday 10pm, what is the email saying??? My order is doing backorder.... OMG..

5. One of agent called me in the morning, and then she said if i want to get black color she can do that right now, really?? U guys said i can exchange when i get it, but you guys can change right now???

what is that for??

Thank you soooo much fido!! Good job

18 REPLIES 18

Sher1836
I'm a participant level 1

I feel Fido is the worse run service I have been trying for over a month to get my account fixed I have numerous order numbers and promises. I even went into a Fido store but they couldn’t help me. Your customer service reps make promises that they never have followed through with. This has been going on for months. And all I wanted was to have access to my statements online. Your website does not function properly. I am tired of getting the run around by Fido and all their reps

Hello Sher1836,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you haven't been satisfied with your experience. You should be able to access your statements online via your My Account --> Billings & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you should be able to Save or Print a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the details online.

If you do not initially see the Billings & Payments tab, you might need to first select Profile & Settings tab. Once selected, the Billings & Payments tab should appear.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

urbanwolf

Just so everyone is aware.. I have just been told by The office of the President that UNLESS YOU GET WHAT A FIDO REPRESENTATIVE SAID IN WRITING , THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!!! Beware everyone don't assume they are actually knowledgeable and you can trust what they say!!!!! Worst customer service ever and after 18 years of being a multi line customer am going to close account!

Hi there @urbanwolf

That doesn't sound right. 

We'll be sending you a PM to look into this with you 

elijahjbitting

In the short time I've been interacting with fido service I have gotten 0 help 0 flexibility 0 service.

Hello @elijahjbitting,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time finding help with what you need.

What seems to be going on? 

elijahjbitting

The problem was that I was waiting for newly ordered phone for couple weeks and it's in stock at local locations so I simply wanted to switch (or cancel/reorder) with pickup rather than ship option. First two reps said my only option was to cancel the order and if I did that would have to wait 13 days to reorder.

The resolution came today when I decided to call one more time. This was my 4th time calling to ask basically the same question and I'm still not even sure why I called back again but I had a feeling the earilier reps were BSing me and just being lazy. SURE ENOUGH. I got through with a nice lady in Ontario who solved my issue in 5 minutes. She said no problem to cancel and reorder since I'm intending on porting in my existing phone number (from another carrier). Other reps either didn't know that or didn't bother to care enough to give it to me as an option.

So I guess there is hope for Fido's service yet. Although I'm still not encouraged by the "average" level of service. 

THanks for responding Happy

Trish1

I'm having the same issue. I've been with fido since 2016 and the customer service was great at that time. I was surprise that when I reached out to customer service, they are as clueless as me.

1. Doesn't know what to do.

2. Response time takes about 5 mins.

3.  Repetitive answers. 

4. Doesn't solve anything.

I called the store for my device if it is ready for pick up and the agent is not even talking. He went silent for a minute, I didnt know if I was speaking to a robot or what. 

When I called the the customer service via phone call, they weren't able to help me. I followed everything they said and ended up having the same issue again. It got worst instead of resolving the issue.  

It is so frustrating. what happened to Fido? 

Hey @Trish1,

I'm truly sorry to read about your experience, it's definitely not the type of service we aim to provide!

Can you give us more details about the situation and why customer service wasn't able to help?

JIhoonlim

Hey FIDO!! 

you guys just replied and then it's sloved???!!!

really?? Get a new phone for a month and did't get it. After that i gave up to change device!!

that's you guys sloved problem?? To give up customer not to change device??

You guys sloved nothing!! I gave up!!

We've replied to your PM @JIhoonlim. Smiley

JIhoonlim

i tried to get new device for 1 month and still didn't get it. and i got the other device today.

but guess what? the new device is not turnning on at all... its dead. and they sent to me..

good job fido. even you guys didn't check , its work or not? i couldn't check the phone condition .why?

its not turnning on. not charging at all.. fido doen't have technician to check the device? or they just send the return device?? 

good job FIDO.

We sincerely apologize for that @JIhoonlim. That was certainly not our intention!

Have you contacted us for assistance with this since your last post? If not, you can request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to help you there.

wahabswat

I am fido customer from the last 14 years, I coneected with the Fido customer service today two times for upgrade, first time I waited on the line for 1 hour and 24 minute and second time 3 hours and 30 minute and both time disconnected by the customer service with out talking to me.

Hey @wahabswat,

That's not what we want to hear. We're a little more popular than usual right now, however, rest assured we're here to help. In this case, I've sent you a private message via the community.We'll be happy to continue with you from there! We hope to hear from you soon!😀

JIhoonlim

really?? take what?? another 1 more month to get device??

I really don't think so. When i get return label after that leave Fido is the best answer for me right now.

Same answer all the time. help me???? thats why you guys sent me the broken device????????????????????

Good job fido.

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Jlhoonlim,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the experience with your recent order.

Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help.

JIhoonlim

fiod help me?? not at all 

leave FIDO when i return the stupid device