cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service

clee1194
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I don't know where else to go as I can't seem to get in contact with any competent rep at Fido.

I purchased 2 internet lines from Fido on Sunday just to find out that same night that both the modems don't work or the building isn't set up to work with Fido. 

The first call I made was to a rep on the tech support team on January 4th between 8:20am - 9:20am (yes, I was on the phone for an hour). She was not helpful at all, took way too long to do simple tasks like pulling up technician's availabilities, did not resolve the issue, hung up on me and never called me back. 

I then moved onto chat with an agent online. The amount of time it took the agent to respond to my questions was unbearable...I think I talked to her for a good hour as well, after which she had to transfer me to someone on the tech team. I spoke with another rep, again, took an unbearably long time, and I had her book the technician for January 5th for 4pm - 6pm for both units (which are in the same building). I asked to make sure that the appointment were to cover both units to which she confirmed it would, but couldn't send me an email confirmation. 

Come January 5th, one technician came to one of the units, but no one came for the second unit. I called customer service, it took 15 minutes for me to get in contact with a rep, 15 minutes to explain my situation only to have her transfer me to the tech team and put me on, yet, another hold (why not just have an option to talk to the tech team instead of putting your customers on hold TWICE), explain my situation to a rep on the tech team and have him put me on hold for what is over an hour now (and still going) just to "pull up my account". Anyone that takes over an hour to pull up someone's account should not be qualified for this job. 

I've spent collectively, now, 5 - 6 hours just to TRY to book a technician, still no success. Is there a direct number to someone higher-up I can contact? I'm still on hold and still dealing with the no internet issue. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey @clee1194,

Welcome to the community!

We're truly saddened to learn about your latest experience with our customer and tech support. That surely isn't the kind of experience we want to offer.

While we don't have a direct number we can provide, we'll be happy to review this situation with you!

You can send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter or we can PM you directly here if you'd prefer.