cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback team and customer service are the worse

Tejpatel
I'm a participant level 2

After calling me, their winback team offered me a $35 monthly plan with unlimited talk and texting across Canada, 12 GB of data, 1000 long distance minutes to India, and unlimited international texting. In addition, they offered me a $150 bill credit as an apology for running a credit check twice on my file. Sounds like an interesting deal, so I accepted it. I was meant to receive a SIM card within 3 business days, but I never did. After a week or so, I called them to let them know that I had not received a SIM card and that I would like to speak with the royalty department. They promised to call me within 48 hours, so I waited. However, after 48 hours had passed, they had not called, so I made the decision to call them again. This time, they gave me the same response as before, stating that the royalty department would contact me after 48 hours. The same topics were discussed back and forth four times.

They didn't provide me with any services, but their actions still had an impact on my credit score.

This level of customer service is appalling.

I regret not recording all the conversations.

8 REPLIES 8

Tejpatel

@FidoPhilippeNo body got back to me so far because they don't have time for customers.

I'll send you a PM shortly @Tejpatel!

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Tejpatel .

Sorry for this situation. If fido mades an error and checked your credit 2 times, do you know you can ask Equifax or Transunion, to mark the credit inquiries as only 1 if it's an Mistake to get your credit scores fixed and tell him the situation. Here the link for equifax: https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/dispute-credit-report/ and here the link for transunion :   https://secure-ocs.transunion.ca/  . I think this situation can be resolved :). 

Do not despair, fido is a great company with great services & employees, i think someone will hear your call and call u back! Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley

bestanswer-fidostyle.pngmore-fidostyle.png 

Tejpatel

@khouyaSo what you're saying is that because someone at Fido made a foolish mistake, I'll have to waste my time and effort trying to correct it.
It takes over a month for someone to respond to my call once they have heard it. It sounds like a pretty excellent service.
I used to be a Fido subscriber for four years, but I switched to a different provider because of poor service and unhelpful customer care. After some time, I decided to give Fido a chance to see if things would change, but it was in vain.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Tejpatel 

Sometimes error can be done, everybody is human. I know Fido's service did not meet your expectations, but some situation can be more complex than others. In every company or brands, mistake can be done. I'm thinking Fido is a great company and offer great service, that's my opinion. I try my best to help u as an Fido User and to make you smile again. I suggest u following the step in my last reply, to correct the error in your credit file. 

Sorry for your situation, and i hope your next Fido experience will be better.  I believe in Fido employees & Fido services Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley

cc : @FidoPhilippe @FidoStephen @FidoSaad @FidoSolutions 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Tejpatel! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can certainly understand your frustration with that! Did our winback team get in touch with you since your post? 

If not, you can request assistance via the community and we'll happily send you a PM to help you.

krotki1

Same happened to me, accepted winback offer on July 5, still waiting, every CSR telling me the same story " I request to winback team call you back in the next 24 hours (sometimes 48 hours). Never happened. Going to get Telus deal. Fido don't need my money...

Hey @krtki1! We're sorry to read about your experience with our customer service. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!
You can contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to help you.