cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatever Happened to Customer Retention?

rachellec
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Been with Fido for well over a decade. Started with 5 lines on one account, then 4 for the longest time. Now down to one very basic line. I'm just curious why there was no winback attempt.  Just in the past 3 weeks, I have ported over to Shaw 4 lines from Fido (3 from our main account and 1 from another account). I actually tried to work out a better deal after I ported the first line and before I went ahead with the next 2 from the one account and Fido could not give me a deal that was even close to what Shaw was giving me. It's a defeating feeling when you do not take care of long-time loyal customers who have hung on even though in the past there were already many other good offers from different providers.  I tried to stay but it seems like a one-way street. One thing I've learned... and boy did it ever take me a long time (slow learner, I guess) is that loyalty means nothing here.  Anyway, I just had to voice that out and now Shaw wins.  

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @rachellec,

Welcome to the community!

We're sorry to see you leave. We definitely do all we can to get you the best deal possible.

If ever you wish to give us another try we'll be available over these methods and we'll be more than happy to look into new offers with you.