cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Benjieleyva
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Today I spoke to customer service in regards to my billing as I was having trouble figuring out why I had to pay double for what I am paying for. As I was trying to explain what was shown on my side of the billing, the female agent I spoke to kept interrupting and speaking over my wife and I while we were talking. This female agent was highly disrespectful and had offended me and my wife over the phone. I tried to get her name over the phone as I wanted to report her to her supervisor but she refused to give us her name. She stated "I already gave you my name. That is your problem if you don't remember" and then hung up on us. I later found out from a new agent that she wrote in her notes "Tried to speak to this client but no response for over 3 minutes". Meanwhile, my wife and I were on the phone with this agent for almost 30 minutes. I later found out this agent is Michael Pelletier. I hope to be hearing from a supervisior or manager about this agent. That is no way to treat a Fido client especially a client who is just asking for reassurance and clarification in regards to our monthly billing. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Benjieleyva,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the your customer service interaction. However, you should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts. If you wished to submit a formal complaint, you would need to escalate your matter through customer support.

If you want to escalate your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. You can also follow the resolve a concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers