cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable

Elhaddaoui
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was told that I have 1000 minutes international so when I called my friend in other country “international”I was billed $170.

I called Fido to ask why I was charged $170

The Fido staff told me that the country that’s I called it’s not from the list, I explain to him that i ma not aware about That: his answer was: go back to the guy who sold you Fido and ask him to give you $170.

I was in chock my told me told that,

I asked to speak for the supervisor inky things she said, sorry you need to check your monthly bill that we sent you .

I informed her that I see only how much I need to pay nothing else . I don’t have access to my bills.

Her answer was : we don’t send any bills everything is in line

I contacted again one of Fido requesting to receive my bills to my home address.

He told me that :

If you would like us to send you a physical copy of your invoice, you will need to make a request with us and it will cost $15 per invoice 

Is it a joke ....

I am new customer,since February, 2021 I have 2 line .. this is how do you treat your new customer 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Elhaddaoui,

Welcome to the community!

It's unfortunate you were unaware of the Countries included with those 1000 International minutes. You can view the included Countries here. Unfortunately, if the calls are on the system, there isn't much they can do to reimburse or credit those charges.

It's true that Fido has migrated to paperless billing. However, you should be able to view the details of your bill via My Account --> Billing & Payments --> View Bill. From there, you should be able to Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to view the billing details online by clicking Other charges and credits.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers