cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reach team

samgabbay
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

Hey Guys, After a bumpy road with Fido, ive decided to come back. About a few weeks ago they had called me to negociate something, i wasnt interested but the rep told me i could call back at any time and left me the phone number. I left a few messages last week and already 1 this week but no avail. Does no one answer their phone there? Come on fido Sad

5 REPLIES 5

samgabbay
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

Just a heads up, Again spoke with Chat, they have sent an email to a team to see if they are willing tog et things working. They are aware ive called many times and im waiting for their response, hopefully they will see that within the weeks ive called and will give us a call back. Smiley

Hey @samgabbay,

Thanks for the update Smiley

We also remain available to assist at these channels, or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

samgabbay
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

Sent you a PM! @FidoSaad

Thanks Smiley

Hey @samgabbay

We received your PM. Talk to you soon Smiley

samgabbay
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

After long waits, calls to customer service, a bunch of messages to Fido Community Moderators, i finally got an even better offer. There are some lessons to learn from this experience:

If the offer you receive is too good, take it. Make sure to keep your Agents phone number if you need to rethink the offer over and do not reactivate a sim unless its done with that agent's team. 

A thank you to @FidoKenny @FidoSaad @FidoFrancois @FidoAmanda @FidoGabrielle @FidoPamela @FidoThomas @FidoJulien