How to reach Fido Validation team on the phone?

kkito
I'm a Participant Level 1

I've been trying to upgrade a phone online and directed to contact 1-888-481-3436 for validation team. After listening to prolonged information, I was still unable to figure which extension was the right one. Finally a customer representative transferred me to the validation team. However after some waiting time, nobody answered the call. 

I am not impressed with the confusing and time-consuming process. I wish there were better instructions on how to reach the validation team including extention number and office hours to streamline the whole upgrading process.

10 REPLIES 10
ivuk

I get this same message months after the initial complaint was posted and no one answering the phone number in the error message. This is crazy. How hard is it to fix this page? Also terrible music playing on the line and no estimated wait time is enough to drive a person nuts. Please PM me, I don't want to talk to an algorithm after already wasting so much time.

Hello @abhisek @ivuk,

We definitely do not want to see you go. Has the issue been resolved? If not, we'll be happy to help you via PM right here via the community.

Let us know! 👀😃

abhisek

same issue here been trying to call for the last two hours and no answer we were trying to get a deal for the day and told it might change really sad service

stevencxr

Same issue....can you PM me please

Hey there @stevencxr, most definitely!

FidoClaudia

Hey @kkito

We thank you for your feedback. We do aim for seamless and easy processes through our service, this is definitely not the experience we want for our customers.

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look into this, talk soon!

PhysiNisy

Hello, I am Having the Same Issue..

Hey @PhysiNisy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having the same issue. We can definitely help you with your account. Feel free to reach out to us through these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a private message via the community.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed. We're here to help! 😃

ausernameforyou

I am also having this issue

Hey @ausernameforyou, we're sorry you are also encountering the same issue. 

You can reach out to us here, or we can send you a PM. Let us know what you prefer.