Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Suspension fee 60$

Apervin
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi There,

It's hard to deal with your customer service. Due to high monthly payments and being able to find cheaper and greater 

service, I moved to another company. I noticed a suspension fee under my account. I did not sign up with Fido any contact it's supposed to monthly payment. Please remove that suspension fee from my account. Account no is 875996787 which is been cancelled and I paid all fees besides the suspension fee.

Thanks

Afsana Pervin Alam

email: alamtaufiq@yahoo.ca

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Apervin,

Welcome to the community!

As Kapable-K mentioned below, you would need to contact customer service for your specific account issue. You can view their service venues in the link provided.

Since we do not have access to your account, we do not know the reason for the suspension fee. That said, that fee is generally charged when your services are suspended for non-payment (see here). While you are correct in that services are not contractual, monthly services still require payment until services are actually cancelled. Merely not using services does not constitute cancellation. If there was a period before services were actuallycancelled where you did not pay, that could account for the suspension fee.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Apervin,

Welcome to the community!

This community is not a venue for customer service and is meant for customers like myself to help each other, you should also note that this is a public forum and you should not post personal information, with that being said since your issue is account-related you would need to contact customer service directly and they will be able to assist you, see here for all the different methods of contact them directly.