cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous Winback department and customer service

ScottShen
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I was a Fido customer for 5 years and it's my first phone service company I've ever used. No promotion and 3 times services break down of entire Canada. Life's not easy for these days with paying extremely high phone bills. So I decided ask for discounts (sorry for being cheap but have no choice, I got friends paying way less than I am)  Tried phone agent and ask jack for many times, 2 of them literally hanged up directly during the call and 3 ask jack guys left the chatting with no answer. 
Transferred to Virgin last month, winback guy called me with attitude, " We don't want u leave so we got promotion going on, (my old plan in Fido) for 2 years." As soon as I said that's my plan I used to have in Fido and I'm paying way less now, he hang up the phone. Are you kidding me? How's that gonna attract me to switch back to Fido?

I'm not asking for anything here but I've never seen bad customer service like this.

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @ScottShen Smiley

Sorry to hear that you decided to switch providers! 
Of course, usually the Winback department calls when they have a great offer to suggest, but I understand you were disappointed with what they offered at that time. 

If you'd like us to go over your current options, please don't hesitate to reach out through any of the methods listed here and we'll be happy to look into it!