Register two separate My accounts for Home Internet and Mobile?

SOLVED
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Do I need Register and create two separate My accounts for Home Internet and Mobile phone service? I have Fido Home Internet service for 3 Years, I use Online account for view and pay bills for that. Two days ago I bought Fido cell phone service. Now do I need to register another account for this cell phone service? I looked for option in my current My Account to add this phone account for viewing bills but I couldn't find it. I don't want home internet and phone bills to be merged, I just want them to show under one My Account.

Accepted Solution

Re: Register two separate My accounts for Home Internet and Mobile?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @zunaid!

They should technically be linked by default if you use e-mail login as an account holder.

I'll send you a PM so we can figure out what's going on Smiley

See ya there!

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6

@FidoNick Thank you very much for your help. It worked.

Hey @zunaid

When you are using your email address as a username, you shouldn't have to register again on My Account to see your phone line's information.

All the accounts related to your email wouls show up on screen.

Are you using your email as a username right now?

Hi, 

I haven't yet signed up yet for my mobile account. But for my Home internet account I use my email address as username. Should I use the same email as username to sign up for the new mobile account?

Hey @zunaid

You should use your email as a username which links your accounts together.

Can you try that and let us know how it goes?

Hi @fidob ,

I tried to register for my phone account with the same email address I used for my Home acocunt, but it's giving me this error, it's not allowing me. 

***removed picture due to personal information***

Hey @zunaid!

They should technically be linked by default if you use e-mail login as an account holder.

I'll send you a PM so we can figure out what's going on Smiley

See ya there!