cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about my plus15 plan, among other things.

Biggy204
I'm a contributor level 2

Just wondering, what does my plus15 plan equal to now since you guys dropped/renamed the plans to now a “small/medium/large” pulse plans.

Also how come your parent company (Rogers) has iPhone X for their +tabs (like a large plan) and their normal (medium) tab plans ate a discountedrate, yet you guys only have the iPhone X’s still just for Large plan owners? I don’t get it at all. Its the same with your direct competitions like Telus (and its other brand koodo) and Bell (and its other brand Virgin Mobile). Fido seems to be the inly one offering the phone at a discount for only the higher price plans.

6 REPLIES 6

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Biggy204,

Biggy204 wrote:... how come your parent company (Rogers) has iPhone X for their +tabs (like a large plan) and their normal (medium) tab plans ate a discountedrate, yet you guys only have the iPhone X’s still just for Large plan owners?....

In which Province are you situated? At least in Ontario, Rogers' Premium plan is similar to Fido's Large Plan. While they do also offer a Premium+ plan (higher monthly fees), they do not offer a the iPhone X on a 'Medium' plan. Furthermore, both Bell and Telus also only appear to offer equivalent plans to Rogers' Premium and Premium+ plans. Neither of them seem to have the iPhone X on 'Medium' plans.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Biggy204

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Plus15 plan would equal to a Medium subsidy! Have you tried doing an upgrade online? You will be given the price based on your plan! 

At this moment these are the offers we have in terms of the iPhone X . Thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it to the appropriate department. 

Biggy204

Thanks for the Swift response, but wouldn’t the lower teir plus plans (10/5) be considered small subsidy as the 15 be medium. Still confused on this.

Sorry about that @Biggy204! You are correct Smiley

A Plus15 is equivalent to a Medium if you wanted to upgrade. A Plus10 would be a Small.

Peterph1227
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm pretty confused about Fido's new way of organizing plan catagories since they keep renaming plans.

Is my plus15 a medium or small plan?

I'm confused since a fido employee at the mall said it is a small plan, but others online are saying its medium

Hey Peterph1227!

Welcome to the Community!

I've moved your post to this thread since it's related to the same subject. 

You can find the answer you're looking for above!