cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QMS delivery service is HORRIBLE!

Lanners
I'm a participant level 1

During Black friday I decided to go back to Fido to activate new phone lines. Speak to call centre rep was already a bad experience because they didn't know what promotions fido was offering at the time. Anyways, placed new order and got confimation email. Afterwards I got email for tracking # from QMS on Nov 30 saying it will deliver on Dec 1 from 2am-9pm which is a basically the whole day. I missed the order and now have been calling and emailing QMS to arrange 2nd attempt. They said they were able to deliver on dec 4 5-9pm. Great! I've been waiting and keeping and eye out with my outdoor security camera. Still unsuccedsful and there's no pick up options. QMS will only deliver if there are in your area  it's as if they're holding our shipments hostage. Hopefully my order will not be sent back to fido. THIS IS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR FIDO CUSTOMERS. 

34 REPLIES 34

billysze
I'm a participant level 3

21 days and I still don't have my device. Worst of all is that I have to call and waste hours on the phone with Fido reps getting no answers and promised a call back by the back office team within 24-48 hours every day. At one point I was even promised a replacement device was shipped out by UPS on Dec 13. But it was never the case and the next agent cannot find the request. On and on we go... 

npsfsz
I'm a participant level 2

I'm having the exact problem. I ordered my phone more than 2 weeks ago, and a case was escalated to back office on Dec. 7th. Phone is shipped via QMS and it never arrived. Confirmed with QMS that they never received my package. I had to tell Fido that QMS didn't have my phone. And the SEVEN Fido customer service agents all told me I had to wait even though my phone is clearly not going to be delivered. I was told by Fido agents that there would be another phone delivered to me and it never happened. Back office staff called me saying they would call me back last Friday to tell me the final resolution and it never happened. I asked Fido to update my shipping address and NOT use QMS, it never happened. Fido agent told me QMS will try to deliver my phone last Friday and it never happened. How come Fido screwed up the whole thing and I as the customer has to take it? Now I am in serious doubt that if I will be able receive my phone before next year.

Hey @npsfsz,

We're really sorry to learn you still haven't received your order and for all the troubles!

I'm sending you a PM asap so we can take another look at what's being done about it.

Talk soon. 

npsfsz

Hello,

It's almost end of day and I was waiting for the call all day and did not receive any. So I'm updating my experience here. 

Yesterday afternoon the Fido rep reached to me and told me QMS delivered my package in the afternoon, and rep would follow up with me today. I went home and double checked with my building's concierge (they are very responsible). The concierge, however, did not receive anything. 

Now another day has passed and no one knows where my phone is. And apparently, no one cares either, even myself. Fido's reps are polite and trying to be helpful but nothing happened. The first phone is lost, the second is "delivered", and I waited for a whole day for a call to discuss about the third phone. I am tired of all the excuses and lies, I just want the phone. 

billysze

exact same situation with the non delivery and then tracking shows delivered. Waste my time calling every single day...

Hey @billysze,

We can totally understand how it is never a pleasant situation to have unexpected wait times. If you have a scheduled call back from our Back Office teams they should be getting in touch with you soon if it hasn't already been done.

I assure you we're all working as quickly as possible to get our customers the service and deliveries they're expecting. 

Hey npsfsz, 

This definitely is not an ideal situation to be in but I assure you that we absolutely want to get to the bottom of this with you. 

You can get back to our PM so that we can check it out. 

Username348

Like many others I ordered a phone which was entrusted to QMS and it has been a nightmare. 

Fido's customer service on the rare occasions where the agent actually seemed to care has been unable to actually do anything. All Fido has to say is "black Friday we're busy, wait, we told you you'd have to wait". Which by the way no they didn't issue any notice about shipping being unusually long and I've had sellers in Florida deliver faster than Fido at this point with black Friday and all. Publicly Fido pretends to care but really they don't give a **bleep** and won't take responsibility for choosing such a terrible carrier. QMS is terrible but Fido is worst.

Hey @Username348! I've moved your post to this thread, as it about the same thing.

I completely understand you there. You were expecting to receive the package within a reasonable delay and that didn't happen. Do to high demand during the Black Friday period, there were some delays and we deeply apologize for this.

Has there been any update to the status of your order?

Let us know.

Username348

No there hasn't been any updates. QMS sent yet another "your parcel has been put on hold" at 11;16PM tonight which I'm definitely not thrilled about since that's my child's phone number... I was supposed to get an update from you guys yesterday but silence again, not surprised. Please stop using Black Friday as an excuse for the screw up with QMS it's just insulting at this point. 

Hey @Username2448, 

We totally understand the delay to receive the device for your child is an incovenience. We assure you we intend for you to have access to the device you ordered as soon as possible. 

We've confirmed  a slight delivery delay with QMS and undelivered packages should be delivered as soon as possible. 

We deeply apologize for this delay and any incovenience. You should have your package in the next few days. 

Keep the community updated if you have any further inquiries. 

Anotherpeep

Important: Fido representatives themselves have been extremely helpful and understanding, a few getting as frustrated and angry as me. I also finally have my phone, but it wasn't through QMS Smiley

Stay far away from this delivery service. They said they delivered my package twice, however, when I finally got a message from them several days after the apparent deliveries, they told me twice that they never picked it up - an obvious lie. The Fido customer service were good about it, though I spent way too much of my time waiting for a phone QMS said they picked up and delivered twice yet never actually had in their possession... The Fido rep said that there is little doubt some employee pocketed my new phone and after several calls and escalation, they just gave me a new phone and told me not to worry about this delivery service. Three Fido representatives tried to get a hold of them twice each and couldn't. One finally did, and transferred me but QMS immediately hung up on me. At best, this is a small company run by incompetent people that overextended themselves. More likely though is it is a company run by thieves and liars.

EDIT: I have heard that Rogers/Fido dumped them as of Dec 1, 2019 luckily.

rette16

@FidoNick Thank you for adding me here. But in my case I called the fido 3 times today & the 1st agent as she told me that fido sent already the parcel to QMS so she gave the contact # of QMS so I can contact & ask the agent if when is going to be delivered. The agent of QMS told me that the service provider(Fido) haven’t sent any parcel for me. But I have the tracking details of QMS. So what’s going on? Then I called Fido again and now is under investigation. This is the most horrible experience I have encountered.

NavK1

Same bad experience with QMS. I still don't have the phone that I ordered online on Nov 29th. QMS tracking indicated delivery will be between Dec 1st and Dec 2nd. On Dec 5th, they put order on hold indicating "Parcel NOT Received". On Dec 6th, they put order back on hold indicating "No one home", which is a complete lie as I was working from home all day on that day. Multiple emails to QMS, but not even a single reply. I called them so many times, waited hours in queue. Most of the times, their phone system hung up on me after being on hold for so long. When I finally got hold of them, they said that it will be delivered as soon as they can. QMS rep didn't want to hear anything else from me and became so rude and hung up on me and told me to call back next day for more specific time of delivery. I have been calling them everyday for the last 3 days and they keep saying to call back next day to see when the phone will be delivered. One of the Fido manager also sent email on my behalf, but nothing got done. I never dealt with any company that is so incompetent. I am not sure why Fido is using them as they clearly can not deliver and keep giving false information to customers.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @NavK1

I wanted to start off by apologizing for any inconvenience these delays have caused you.

We are aware that, due to this extrememly busy season, our delivery partner, QMS, is experiencing longer shipping delays then usual and are terribly sorry for this. They are doing their best to deliver your package as soon as possible.

If the status of your delivery is on hold, your best bet will be to send an email to hello@qms-tor.com to make arrangements for a new delivery. The email must include your name, phone number, tracking number, and the best 4-hour delivery window and day to re-deliver between Monday to Friday: 7 am. to 10 pm and Saturday and Sunday: 9 am. to 7 pm.

This will be the fastest way to get in touch with them and ensure your package is delivered in a timely manner. 

I hope this helps! 

NavK1

Thanks @FidoAmanda , but I have done all that multiple times. I have sent them multiple emails at hello@qms-tor.com with my name, phone number, tracking number, and the best 4-hour delivery window, but they didn't reply back to my emails or emails sent by Fido manager who was trying to help me the other day. I think Fido should give contract to SMS (Santa Messenger Services) as he does pretty good job delivering all the packages every year. LOL! (just trying to inject some fun in this conversation as this has been very frustrating experience for me and all the other Fido customers like me).

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey everyone!

We just wanted to post an update as we understand how frustrating having a delayed package can be.

We've been in touch with QMS and they've confirmed there are still some undelivered packages and they are doing their absolute best to get them out to everyone as soon as possible.

We're extremely sorry for the delay and any situations that you may have encountered due to this. The packages will be delivered asap! 

@rette16  We've moved your post here too, as it deals with the same topic. You'll get your phone soon! 

rette16

I think Fido should find a best solution about QMS. My phone was expected Dec 01 (I received a notification in message). I emailed QMS the time of my availability.  I didn’t get a reasonable answers from the response that I got from them. The only email that they response was due to high seasonal volume etc. I emailed 4 times already but the only response I got was that! It’s said it going to be delivered on Dec. 5th but base on the tracking it put on hold on Dec. 7th. I called Fido Dec. 8th & the representative said it will be delivered on Dec. 9th (today). But my package never came. On my email that I received from fido it only take up to 7 business days to receive my new phone. I chose to do it online because of the black Friday promotion but I didn’t expect this to happen. I’ve been a good customer to this network. I hope I’ll here a clear response from & will receive my phone soon. Thank you!

mloud

I've had almost the same horrible experience, except I cannot get ahold of QMS. I've emailed them several times and get no answer at all or an automated email saying they have a large volume of requests and will get back to me shortly (it's been 5 days now). I've tried calling them as well, and it's impossible to get ahold of them (line occupied or voicemail full). I've contacted Fido, and they say they can't do anything which is kind of frustrating since I gave my money to Fido, not QMS. Very disappointing.

Hello @Lanners and @mloud,

That's certainly not the experience we aim for with the delivery of your orders!

-Did you receive your orders since posting on the Community? 

-Did you receive an update from QSM since your attempts to contact them?