cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor retention offer

tsabastawi
I'm a participant level 2

I transferred my wife’s number to Fizz last week, they offered me a great deal. It was much better than what Fido offered me after 6 years of being a customer.

Fido’s “Win Back” departmment called me a few times but I could not answer. When I call back it goes to a Voice mail box. When calling customer service they claim that they cannot put me through to that department because they do not have an extention Smiley what a joke! However, the rep said that she would see if she can offer me something close to what Fizz offered me and put me on hold for 3 minutes and then came back with the same offers posted on the website. What is the point of having a representative when most people can read on their website.  

Looks like I will also transfer my other number to a different provider. 

This is not how to retain customers Fido!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tsabastawi,

Welcome to the community!

Are you aware that Fizz is still only in its beta stage? That is, they are still testing their operations. Since their service is in its infancy (only a couple of months old), their current charges reflect its age.

While their proposed business plan is novel and interesting, it is too soon to be able to compare their services to established providers. The service is still plagued with issues (see here, here and here).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

tsabastawi

So far the service has been good with Fizz. The point I made in my post was around Fido’s customer service practices. I know they are an established provider which is why I expect proper customer service. 

Hey tsabastawi!

That's definitely not the impression that we would like any of our customers to have about our service. 

Let's take a look over your options. We'll send you a PM shortly.