cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

ConnieFan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have been very patient with FIDO but I am finding it very difficult to continue trusting Fido team.
I was promised $25 statement credit on August 1 and did not see that on my August invoice. I contacted Fido to find out that the credit woulf show up on the following statement but it was again missing on the September statement. I contacted Fido today and spent more than 1 hours on the chat session with an agent to find out that the credit was not applied so he had to send in another request. I am not sure why a simple thing can take this long to resolve. I am not sure if I did not contact Fido, how will I be getting the credit I was promised? It was also very difficult to get to an agent and it took very long for the agent to respond to me (apparently he had technical difficulties on his end). I am very disappointed at Fido and I found this company dishonest in several ways. The credit missing is one and the chat transcript function doesn't work is another one. Fido is by far one of the worst company I have ever dealt with. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoRania

Hey @ConnieFan

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, we aim to provide customer service that's transparent and easy for you!

Some credits are generally seen within 2 to 3 bills after the agent has applied it to your account. 

However, I'm glad to see the agent has sent out another request for you, that way you can get it ASAP.

If you'd like to provide feedback, or have any other inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.