cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint to Online Customer Service

wuyichen12
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I met a very rude online customer service, who was ridiculously impatient, and did not even type the words correct.

Earlier for the July service interruption, I was offered with $25 off for bills. I haven't had it appeared in my statement, so I followed up with the customer service. This guy kept saying that this $25 credit off does not exist, and no one would have this offer. I wished that I could have shown him some screenshot proofs of the conversations I made previously, but I did not have it. Although I clicked "send chat message to my email", I never received that record.

Fido made almost no ways for us to make complaints by email, and 611 can hardly get through. There's no effective punishments to these irresponsble people, who should definitely be fired. 

I switched to another online customer service, and she confirmed that I got this offer, and would get it in the next billing cycle. 

I don't know if any one can advise me how I can proceed to make a formal complaint.  Although this forum is an unoffcicial platform for sharing these information, it does not help at all. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNajat

Hey @wuyichen12! We're sorry to read about your experience with our customer service. We can certainly escalate your feedback related to a specific interaction with one of our representatives. Please, feel free to contact us through one of channels so we can get a better picture of the situation. 

king12345
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

This is a very common issue with fido live chat agents, although I won't say that all online customer agents irresponsible and rude there are couple of agents they are very helpful but majority of agents are at wrong side. 
And the worst part with fido is that, there is no way customer can complaint about customer service representatives. 
I have couple of issues pending with Fido as soon as they are resolved I am going to say good bye to fido...