Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

khalilelhachem
I'm a participant level 1

Hi guys,

I recentky upgraded my phone, but did not get any order email for the new phone nor money was taken from my credit card. When I try to upgrade the phone I get the following message:

It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again.

I am not sure if my order went through or not. I would appreciate any help with this.

8 REPLIES 8

topsymedia

It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Please wait until your current order is processed before upgrading your device again....

I have been on this issue for 2 weeks and kept calling but no one could help me out...it's sad 

Hi @topsymedia, Alex here! 

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to process your device upgrade, I can definitely see how that might be frustrating. 

Please get in touch with our customer service through any of the channels here and we'll be happy to help you with this.

iiff
I'm a participant level 2

how long usually does it take to process?

Hey @iiff ! Feel free to contact us through one of our servicing channels so we can check the status of your order. 

iiff

Its been a week no emails yet

iiff

Its been a while no update nor emails

Hey there,

Feel free to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to take a look with you.

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @khalilelhachem,

Welcome to the Fido community!

It sounds like your order was placed but it just wasn't processed as yet, you should receive the email once the order gets processed. 

You can always reach out to customer support to verify the order did go through.